Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Home Decor with Flower Mats


Last weekend, my family and I are strolling at the mall and while my son and husband are very busy at the gaming center I decided to visit some garden and flower shop. I am looking for some tools and fertilizers that I could use for my gardening. I was mesmerized at one of their product which I thought is a natural flower mat which I could use for landscaping purposes, but it turned out that it is an artificial indoor flower grass mat with a bright and vibrant buds. They have daisies, yellow daffodils, crocus flowers, pink sprengeri and many more flowers at display to choose from. The store owner said that it is also possible to mix and match these flower mats to create an exciting floral display at home.


Before leaving the store I made sure that I have purchased everything that I needed as well as the flower mats that I will surely be using at our humble home's doorstep. I am still thinking where I could place the other flower mats as a new centerpiece. I wanted to create an artificial butterfly mini garden on one part of our living room, but I am not sure if it will look good or else our living room would look over crowded, which I do not want to happen. I am really in a hurry to go home at that time but my son still wants to play at the amusement center, we stayed for another hour and then went straight home.


I tried to put the mats at one corner of the living room but it doesn't coordinate with the color and the theme on our living room, so instead I tried it at the porch and it suits very well to the environment. I also added some natural plants on a pot so it will look more realistic. My husband was very happy to see that our porch look better with the artificial flower mats because it turned colorful and livelier. I felt proud and contented knowing that my husband appreciates what I love doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment